It wasnâ€™t easy but after a grueling series of short dashes for victory, Jimmie Johnson finally managed to take home the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Sprint Cup race. Sunday afternoonâ€™s race saw 43 of the worldâ€™s best driverâ€™s fight for survival as the rough racetrack brought them to a screeching halt repetitively during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- Monday Motorsports: Johnson Honored for Sixth Nascar Title - New York Times
- Chevrolet Racing Claims 12 Championships In 2013 - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR Appoints Jimmy Small As Iowa Speedway President - PaddockTalk
- 2013 NHRA: NHRA Newsmakers: Dec. 11, 2013 - PaddockTalk
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]