It wasnâ€™t easy but after a grueling series of short dashes for victory, Jimmie Johnson finally managed to take home the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Sprint Cup race. Sunday afternoonâ€™s race saw 43 of the worldâ€™s best driverâ€™s fight for survival as the rough racetrack brought them to a screeching halt repetitively during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- Stevenson Motorsports Preview: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- IMSA News And Notes: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - MiamiHerald.com
- 2014 Indianapolis: Billy Boat Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Brickyard Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]