It wasnâ€™t easy but after a grueling series of short dashes for victory, Jimmie Johnson finally managed to take home the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Sprint Cup race. Sunday afternoonâ€™s race saw 43 of the worldâ€™s best driverâ€™s fight for survival as the rough racetrack brought them to a screeching halt repetitively during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - Washington Post
- Red Bull Global Rallycross ready to roll at Daytona - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- China Racing signs Piquet, Tung for Formula E - Autoblog (blog)
- Todd Telford on Marin motor sports: Novato's Stewart grooming drivers for next ... - Marin Independent Journal
- August 23, 2014
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]