It wasnâ€™t easy but after a grueling series of short dashes for victory, Jimmie Johnson finally managed to take home the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Sprint Cup race. Sunday afternoonâ€™s race saw 43 of the worldâ€™s best driverâ€™s fight for survival as the rough racetrack brought them to a screeching halt repetitively during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- Vogue of the speedway: How motorsports improve what we drive - NBCNews.com
- Indy 500 could be better than 2012's epic race - TheNewsTribune.com
- NASCAR: This is the weekend Jimmie Johnson gears up for - Florida Times-Union
- Rosberg takes pole position for Monaco GP - TheNewsTribune.com
- Motorsports - Girl power no longer a novelty at Indy 500 - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- June 9, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]