It wasnâ€™t easy but after a grueling series of short dashes for victory, Jimmie Johnson finally managed to take home the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Sprint Cup race. Sunday afternoonâ€™s race saw 43 of the worldâ€™s best driverâ€™s fight for survival as the rough racetrack brought them to a screeching halt repetitively during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- The racing world comes full circle - Motorsport.com
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Richmond Preview - Auto Racing Daily
- Is Marcos Ambrose contemplating a return home? - Auto Racing Daily
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]