Despite a slow start to the season, the American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Northwest Region will soon be kicking into first gear with the Northwest Speedweek, only weeks away. This exciting annual race promises fans some exciting drivers, and cars are already being tweaked to ensure that they provide drivers with the best performance.
Auto Racing News
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- Community Question: Should Cadillac Enter Formula One? - GM Authority (blog)
- The Michigan Heritage Presented To Chevy Racing - PaddockTalk
- Gene Haas to bid for Marussia F1's assets at auction - FOXSports.com
- Rutledge Wood Joins NBC Sports Group as Motorsports Specialty Reporter - SpeedwayMedia.com (press release)
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoTucson Intl Raceway 06-23-2012 ASCS2 Min... [00:47]