The 2012 Formula One season kicks off with the Australian Grand Prix on 18 March. Practice sessions begin on Friday, 16 March. This is followed by the Qualifying round on Saturday, 17 March. The race consists of 58 laps around a 5.303 km circuit, totalling 307.574 km.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Formula One's Billion Dollar Man - Forbes
- 2015 NASCAR Schedule to Be Announced Tuesday at 5 PM ET on Special ... - The Futon Critic
- China Racing signs Piquet, Tung for Formula E - Autoblog (blog)
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - Washington Post
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]