Sunday, 29 March 2009, was a very important day for the Brawn GP racing team, as it was to be their debut as a Formula One racing team, and the stakes were high. After Honda decided that they no longer wanted to be a part of F1, Ross Brawn, the team principle took the chance to take over the team and see how far they could go. It is obvious that the change is exactly what the team needed, as they exploded on the Melbourne track for the Australian Grand Prix.
Auto Racing News
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- Penske quartet clearly class of IndyCar as 2015 season commences - Indianapolis Star
- Logano wins Martinsville pole - Albany Times Union
- 2015 Fontana: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- March 29, 2015
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]