Sunday, 29 March 2009, was a very important day for the Brawn GP racing team, as it was to be their debut as a Formula One racing team, and the stakes were high. After Honda decided that they no longer wanted to be a part of F1, Ross Brawn, the team principle took the chance to take over the team and see how far they could go. It is obvious that the change is exactly what the team needed, as they exploded on the Melbourne track for the Australian Grand Prix.
Auto Racing News
- Brad Keselowski: 'Racing is dangerous and always will be' - FOXSports.com
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Motorsports Monday: NASCAR wants drivers to stop fighting each other after races - Business Insider
- FOX Sports gears up for March motor sports madness - FOXSports.com
- 2015 Atlanta: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]