The IndyCar community was upset when the news came through that Bridgestone Firestone were not going to renew their contract once the contract ended in 2011. IndyCar has been supplied with tires from Firestone since 1996. Negotiations to reach an agreement that both parties were satisfied with took place over a period of a week and a new contract has been finalized that will see Firestone continue to be the tire supplier for IndyCar until 2013.
Auto Racing News
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- Humpy Wheeler announces 'formula' to revive Rockingham Speedway - Richmond County Daily Journal
- Fall-Line Motorsports CTSC COTA Race - PaddockTalk
- Five reasons to love, or hate, the culture of American cars - Autoblog (blog)
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoÐ¨Ð¸Ð½Ñ‹ Bridgestone Non-Pneuma... [00:36]