The Calistoga Speedway at the Napa County Fairgrounds in California will be buzzing with the excitement of auto racing fans and the reverberation of high-powered engines when the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars take to the track on 30-31 August 2008. This will be the first time that USAC/CRA (United States Auto Club/Champion Racing Association) Sprint Cars will be competing on the historic half-mile Calistoga Speedway in a race that is sure to uphold the trackâ€™s seventy-one year record for hosting spectacular racing.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]