The Calistoga Speedway at the Napa County Fairgrounds in California will be buzzing with the excitement of auto racing fans and the reverberation of high-powered engines when the USAC/CRA Sprint Cars take to the track on 30-31 August 2008. This will be the first time that USAC/CRA (United States Auto Club/Champion Racing Association) Sprint Cars will be competing on the historic half-mile Calistoga Speedway in a race that is sure to uphold the trackâ€™s seventy-one year record for hosting spectacular racing.
Auto Racing News
- Fall-Line Motorsports CTSC Indianapolis Preview - PaddockTalk
- Pucker up! NASCAR returns to Brickyard - MiamiHerald.com
- Stevenson Motorsports Preview: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- IMSA News And Notes: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - MiamiHerald.com
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]