A lot of racecar enthusiasts consider NASCAR to be F1‘s bastard cousin. So many differences in the design and maneuverability of the cars, the attitude of the races and drivers. But any NASCAR fan will tell you that the cars themselves demonstrate a rare form of workmanship that is fast disappearing from the auto-racing.
Auto Racing News
- AutoMatters+: Spring Motorsports & Auto Show Previews - Del Mar Times
- No Criminal Charges For Kurt Busch - ESPN
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Gateway Motorsports Park expands drag racing programs - Belleville News Democrat
- Speed to make Formula E debut with Andretti - Motorsport.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]