A lot of racecar enthusiasts consider NASCAR to be F1‘s bastard cousin. So many differences in the design and maneuverability of the cars, the attitude of the races and drivers. But any NASCAR fan will tell you that the cars themselves demonstrate a rare form of workmanship that is fast disappearing from the auto-racing.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- Briscoe family embraces change as wife becomes ESPN anchor - USA TODAY
- CHGT: Huge Market Opens as Pro Sports Embrace 3D Printing Revolution - Wall Street Journal
- Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup clinch scenarios for Richmond - Motorsport.com
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]