A lot of racecar enthusiasts consider NASCAR to be F1‘s bastard cousin. So many differences in the design and maneuverability of the cars, the attitude of the races and drivers. But any NASCAR fan will tell you that the cars themselves demonstrate a rare form of workmanship that is fast disappearing from the auto-racing.
Auto Racing News
- Brudenell: Is Byron's Erik Jones NASCAR's next Jeff Gordon? - Detroit Free Press
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Sports TV/Radio listings for April 19-20 - Springfield News-Leader
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- Going trackside with Formula E, the electric race car of the future - The Verge
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]