A lot of racecar enthusiasts consider NASCAR to be F1‘s bastard cousin. So many differences in the design and maneuverability of the cars, the attitude of the races and drivers. But any NASCAR fan will tell you that the cars themselves demonstrate a rare form of workmanship that is fast disappearing from the auto-racing.
Auto Racing News
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- Humpy Wheeler announces 'formula' to revive Rockingham Speedway - Richmond County Daily Journal
- Fall-Line Motorsports CTSC COTA Race - PaddockTalk
- Five reasons to love, or hate, the culture of American cars - Autoblog (blog)
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]