Colin Braun is widely considered to be one of the bright rising stars in the world of American motor sports, and auto racing enthusiasts will no doubt be watching the progress of this talented young driver with intense interest in the years to come. Colin had already won two professional racing championships at the age of seventeen – a clear indication that he has what it takes to carve a memorable career in the competitive world of motor sport.
Auto Racing News
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- Texas draws disparate motor sports fans to NASCAR, Formula One races - Toronto Star
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
- SHR names Rex Stump technical director - Lexington Herald Leader
- Rosberg Hoping For Double Trouble In F1 Finale - RacinToday.com
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]