Colin Braun is widely considered to be one of the bright rising stars in the world of American motor sports, and auto racing enthusiasts will no doubt be watching the progress of this talented young driver with intense interest in the years to come. Colin had already won two professional racing championships at the age of seventeen – a clear indication that he has what it takes to carve a memorable career in the competitive world of motor sport.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- Monday Motorsports: Johnson Honored for Sixth Nascar Title - New York Times
- Chevrolet Racing Claims 12 Championships In 2013 - PaddockTalk
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- Ranking Formula 1's Bitterest Rivals, Enemies, and Nemeses - Bleacher Report
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]