After a season of exciting, nail-biting Funny Car racing, Cruz Pedregon has emerged as this yearâ€™s winner. This is the second time he has won the NHRA Funny Car championship and it is the first time in 16 years that he has been able to enjoy such a victory. His championship victory was sealed on Sunday when he took home the Southern Californian Auto Club NHRA Finals trophy.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Rain postpones NASCAR race in Richmond until Sunday - San Jose Mercury News
- Fuel & Tires: Busch dominates NASCAR's Richmond race, IndyCar's Newgarden ... - Janesville Gazette
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Nelson's column: a winning start to an exciting year - Motorsport.com
- 2015 Richmond: HScott Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- May 3, 2015
- May 9, 2015
- May 16, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]