After a season of exciting, nail-biting Funny Car racing, Cruz Pedregon has emerged as this yearâ€™s winner. This is the second time he has won the NHRA Funny Car championship and it is the first time in 16 years that he has been able to enjoy such a victory. His championship victory was sealed on Sunday when he took home the Southern Californian Auto Club NHRA Finals trophy.
Auto Racing News
- Motorsports: A year to remember - ESPN
- Jeff Gordon To F1 With Haas? It's Not That Far-Fetched - Beyond the Flag
- Chip Ganassi Racing wins 53rd Rolex 24 At Daytona - Motorsport.com
- NASCAR star Gordon to retire after 2015 - Yahoo Sports
- NASCAR: Kyle Busch Motorsports responds to Rick Ren lawsuit - NBCSports.com
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]