Donny Schatz has been racing since he was only a kid. His dream of becoming an auto racing champion started when he was just fifteen years old and he has never looked back. During the past ten years of his life he has been racing almost 100 nights a year on two different continents â€“ a clear indication of just how dedicated he is.
Auto Racing News
- Social media a boon to F1, NASCAR — but IndyCar lags - NBCSports.com
- Dennis doubts women to race in F1 soon - Motorsport.com
- First race at Road America for Kligerman - Motorsport.com
- 2013 Road America: JR Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- F1, Formula 1, NASCAR, IndyCar, MotoGP, ALMS, And More! - PaddockTalk
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]