Donny Schatz has been racing since he was only a kid. His dream of becoming an auto racing champion started when he was just fifteen years old and he has never looked back. During the past ten years of his life he has been racing almost 100 nights a year on two different continents â€“ a clear indication of just how dedicated he is.
Auto Racing News
- Brad Keselowski: 'Racing is dangerous and always will be' - FOXSports.com
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into US swing - NBCSports.com
- Busch to follow guidelines toward NASCAR reinstatement - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- Racer Magazine names Enders-Stevens Racer of the Year - NHRA.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]