No doubt this weekendâ€™s NASCAR Rolex 24 at Daytona was an emotional race for David Donohue who managed to follow in his late fatherâ€™s footsteps (winner of the race almost forty years ago). The victory didnâ€™t come easy and it was careful timing and skill that took Donohue to the front of the pack to cross the finish line just split-seconds ahead of other competitors.
Auto Racing News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- Repsol And Monlau Present 2015 Scholarship Program - PaddockTalk
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]