No doubt this weekendâ€™s NASCAR Rolex 24 at Daytona was an emotional race for David Donohue who managed to follow in his late fatherâ€™s footsteps (winner of the race almost forty years ago). The victory didnâ€™t come easy and it was careful timing and skill that took Donohue to the front of the pack to cross the finish line just split-seconds ahead of other competitors.
Auto Racing News
- The Michigan Heritage Presented To Chevy Racing - PaddockTalk
- Community Question: Should Cadillac Enter Formula One? - GM Authority (blog)
- Gene Haas to bid for Marussia F1's assets at auction - FOXSports.com
- Rutledge Wood Joins NBC Sports Group as Motorsports Specialty Reporter - SpeedwayMedia.com (press release)
- Dramatic Super Car Showdown In Bangsaen - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]