No doubt this weekendâ€™s NASCAR Rolex 24 at Daytona was an emotional race for David Donohue who managed to follow in his late fatherâ€™s footsteps (winner of the race almost forty years ago). The victory didnâ€™t come easy and it was careful timing and skill that took Donohue to the front of the pack to cross the finish line just split-seconds ahead of other competitors.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Kyle Busch released from hospital after crash - The Augusta Chronicle
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR drivers deserve respect - Binghamton University Pipe Dream
- Danica Patrick gaining slowly on the track? - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]