When Doug Kalitta won the NHRA Top Fuel opener in Pomona on Tuesday, it was a rather emotional victory for him. Not only was the race physically and mentally draining due to the large amounts of rain which plagued the track, but this was the first time that Kalitta won since losing his teammate and cousin Scott Kalitta last June in a tragic racing accident.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- FOX Sports gears up for March motor sports madness - FOXSports.com
- Motorsports Monday: NASCAR wants drivers to stop fighting each other after races - Business Insider
- 2015 Atlanta: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- 'I am a female motorsport fan' - BBC News
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]