If you are a PlayStation 3 enthusiast with superior Gran Turismo 5 skills and approximately $2 million lying around in the bank, then Citroen are the people you want to warm up to. Last year, at the Paris Motor Show, crowds went wild as the GT by Citroen concept car was revealed to the world. A car so slick, luxurious and sporty, that what PlayStation fans could only dream about was designed, built and displayed. A virtual vehicle had become reality, and this year Citroen have stepped it up by revealing that this magnificent vehicle was going into production for six vehicles only.
Auto Racing News
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team Haas on ... - CNN
- Fraley: Overlap of NASCAR, Formula 1 makes for tricky weekend; TMS president ... - Dallas Morning News
- Formula One's big teams like Ferrari and Red Bull equally to blame for demise ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]