The NHRA Hot Rod Heritage Racing Series schedule has received a major makeover. Two brand new venues have been added to the series and an extra event promises to provide fans with plenty of great excitement. These are just two of the highlights that are bound to make the 2009 NHRA Hot Rod Heritage Racing Series a massive success.
Auto Racing News
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- Community Question: Should Cadillac Enter Formula One? - GM Authority (blog)
- The Michigan Heritage Presented To Chevy Racing - PaddockTalk
- Gene Haas to bid for Marussia F1's assets at auction - FOXSports.com
- Rutledge Wood Joins NBC Sports Group as Motorsports Specialty Reporter - SpeedwayMedia.com (press release)
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoGoPro Hero 2 - Teo Trisolini riding ft N... [02:36]