The NASCAR Nationwide Series opened with a thrills and spills filled DRIVE4COPD 300, held at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, 25 February 2012. The race kicked off with a field of 43, only six of which made it through unmarred. James Buescher managed to maneuver through a large 11-car pile-up and went on to win the opener. Buescher was followed home by Brad Keselowski in second and Elliott Sadler in third place.
Auto Racing News
- Woody: IndyCar racing is no NASCAR operation - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Vogue of the speedway: How motorsports improve what we drive - NBCNews.com
- Mug's Guide to the Indianapolis 500 - Adelaide Now
- Motor sports: Jimmie Johnson takes long run at Charlotte Motor Speedway - San Jose Mercury News
- Rosberg takes pole position for Monaco GP - TheNewsTribune.com
- June 9, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]