The NASCAR Nationwide Series opened with a thrills and spills filled DRIVE4COPD 300, held at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, 25 February 2012. The race kicked off with a field of 43, only six of which made it through unmarred. James Buescher managed to maneuver through a large 11-car pile-up and went on to win the opener. Buescher was followed home by Brad Keselowski in second and Elliott Sadler in third place.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Champion Kurt Busch Joins ROC 2014 Field - PaddockTalk
- 10 Things You Might Have Missed From Last Weekend's Motorsport Action - Car Throttle
- Formula 1 racing back to Las Vegas? - Autoblog (blog)
- A 23-Year Wait Made Championship Sweet for Fittipaldi - Racer
- 2014 Talladega: Milka Duno NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]