When Jamie Whincup arrived at the Bahrain International Circuit for the Gulf Air Desert 400, no one knew that heâ€™d be ending the weekend with three victories under his belt. His cumulative hat-trick of victories helped him to win the Gulf Air Desert 400 and will go a long way in helping with his pursuit of the V8 Supercars Australia driverâ€™s title.
Auto Racing News
- iRacing a cure for offseason - ESPN
- Destined for the Junkyard, but Not Until the Race Is Over - New York Times
- Year in Review: A look back at prominent people who died in 2014 - Syracuse.com
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR team crew member suspended (again) for substance abuse - Motorsport.com
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]