When Jamie Whincup arrived at the Bahrain International Circuit for the Gulf Air Desert 400, no one knew that heâ€™d be ending the weekend with three victories under his belt. His cumulative hat-trick of victories helped him to win the Gulf Air Desert 400 and will go a long way in helping with his pursuit of the V8 Supercars Australia driverâ€™s title.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 Indianapolis: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Weekend Race Recap: July 28, 2014 – NASCAR, NHRA, F1 and an Intro to ... - Hot Rod Magazine (blog)
- Monday Motorsports: Jeff Gordon Wins a Fifth Race at Indy - New York Times
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 26/2014 - PaddockTalk
- Ricoh Arena still in race to host prestigious motorsport 2014 Race Of Champions - Coventry Telegraph
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]