When Jamie Whincup arrived at the Bahrain International Circuit for the Gulf Air Desert 400, no one knew that heâ€™d be ending the weekend with three victories under his belt. His cumulative hat-trick of victories helped him to win the Gulf Air Desert 400 and will go a long way in helping with his pursuit of the V8 Supercars Australia driverâ€™s title.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Texas: AJ Foyt backs NASCAR in F1 showdown - crash.net
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
- Gene Haas wants to race to billions with F1 team - KSPR
- Financial troubles dogging F1 before American race - Fresno Bee
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]