When Jamie Whincup arrived at the Bahrain International Circuit for the Gulf Air Desert 400, no one knew that heâ€™d be ending the weekend with three victories under his belt. His cumulative hat-trick of victories helped him to win the Gulf Air Desert 400 and will go a long way in helping with his pursuit of the V8 Supercars Australia driverâ€™s title.
Auto Racing News
- 12 Questions with Nelson Piquet Jr. - USA TODAY
- Daytona International Speedway to get major overhaul - USA TODAY
- NASCAR - Nationwide - Johnsonville Sausage 200 Preview - MiamiHerald.com
- Nelson Piquet, Chris Carrier hope to produce a racing sequel - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Suzuki to rejoin MotoGP in 2015 - CNN International
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]