Both the Kroger 200 and the Power Stroke Diesel 200 are set to take place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway Park before the end of the month. The Nationwide Seriesâ€™ Kroger 200 is set to take place this Saturday on the 0.686-miletrack. This is something that shouldnâ€™t surprise anybody, as the race has been taking place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway since 1982.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- Weekend Motorsports Roundup, August 30-31, 2014 - Jalopnik
- ArmsUp Motorsports Concludes Successful 2014 Season - PaddockTalk
- 2014 Bowmanville: GMS Racing NASCAR Truck Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]