Both the Kroger 200 and the Power Stroke Diesel 200 are set to take place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway Park before the end of the month. The Nationwide Seriesâ€™ Kroger 200 is set to take place this Saturday on the 0.686-miletrack. This is something that shouldnâ€™t surprise anybody, as the race has been taking place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway since 1982.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 calendar has F1 and NASCAR in Texas same day - Lincoln Journal Star
- Brawn admits Formula One return possible after 'sabbatical' - Motorsport.com
- Austin's 2014 Formula One race scheduled for early November - Austin American-Statesman
- Mobil 1™ and Stewart-Haas Racing Extend Partnership - The Herald | HeraldOnline.com (press release)
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]