Jason Meyers has been hard at work climbing his way through the Advance Auto Parts World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series standings. After some aggressive driving he has managed to cut Donny Schatzâ€™s lead to 115 markers. Meyers currently leads the series with 34 Top-Five finishes â€“ the last fifteen of which have been consecutive. If he continues at his current pace, Meyersâ€™ chances of winning his first series title will be very good.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- NASCAR drivers deserve respect - Binghamton University Pipe Dream
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Danica Patrick gaining slowly on the track? - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- George Diaz: Kyle Busch injury brings non-negotiable lesson in motor sports safety - NewsOK.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]