The past weekend in Columbus, Ohio, was a very exciting one for auto racing enthusiasts. Eight champions were crowned in the various Lucas Oil sportsman categories following the outcome of the highly successful fourth annual JEGS NHRA Northern SPORTSnationals on the weekend of September 20-21, 2008.
Auto Racing News
- 12 Questions with Nelson Piquet Jr. - USA TODAY
- NASCAR - Nationwide - Johnsonville Sausage 200 Preview - MiamiHerald.com
- Daytona International Speedway cutting 45000 seats; is this a sign motorsports ... - AutoWeek
- Suzuki to rejoin MotoGP in 2015 - CNN International
- Jenson Button believes women will race in F1 again - ESPN F1
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]