Lindsey King is young, tough and determined â€“ qualities that will no doubt continue to be in her favor as she tackles racetracks around the country. She has been racing in different leagues for a long time but this Saturday saw her enjoy her first NASCAR feature race victory. It was a night to remember and King earned the win every step of the way.
Auto Racing News
- IndyCar CEO Mark Miles wary about possible return to Brazil - USA TODAY
- Williams welcomes Alpinestars as New Supplier of Technical Race Apparel - TheSportsCampus.com
- SHR eager to put 2014 in the rearview - ESPN
- Goodbye, Gordon; Truex Ready for Fresh Start - PaddockTalk
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last full-time in NASCAR - wtvr.com
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]