Sebring International Raceway, in Florida, opened in 1950, and is considered as one of the top raceways in the United States. It is also home to the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring, which many view as a preparation event for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Even though many would believe the bumpy surface of the track to be a negative feature, it actually assists in testing the cars’ capabilities. Fans camp out on the greens along the course days before, in anticipation of this magnificent auto racing event of endurance.
Auto Racing News
- Motorsports: A year to remember - ESPN
- NASCAR: Kyle Busch Motorsports responds to Rick Ren lawsuit - NBCSports.com
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last full-time in NASCAR - wtvr.com
- Talking Daytona, Rolex 24 and more with NASCAR's Lesa France Kennedy - SI.com
- Jeff Gordon To F1 With Haas? It's Not That Far-Fetched - Beyond the Flag
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]