Sebring International Raceway, in Florida, opened in 1950, and is considered as one of the top raceways in the United States. It is also home to the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring, which many view as a preparation event for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Even though many would believe the bumpy surface of the track to be a negative feature, it actually assists in testing the cars’ capabilities. Fans camp out on the greens along the course days before, in anticipation of this magnificent auto racing event of endurance.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Gene Haas looks to field American-based Formula 1 racing team in either 2015 ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- F1 move 'impossible' for Danica Patrick - Haas - Motorsport.com
- NASCAR team owner looks to enter first U.S. car in Formula One in decades - Statesman Journal
- Debate: NASCAR's burning questions - ESPN
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]