The Miller Family owned Meadowbrook Farm for more than two centuries, and with the Winnipsaukee Lake to its side and majestic mountains surrounding the farm, it is one of the most picturesque locations in the region. Concerts became a traditional event for the family to host, and in keeping that tradition, the Meadowbrook U.S. Cellular Pavilion still hosts breathtaking events. The Meadowbrook Musical Arts Centre is now the venue for concerts and exhibitions, while the pavilion acts as a concert and festival venue. On 25 July 2010, a very special exhibition will be held at Meadowbrook.
Auto Racing News
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain - NBCSports.com
- Texas draws disparate motor sports fans to NASCAR, Formula One races - Toronto Star
- Prince Harry and David Cameron congratulate Hamilton on F1 title - NBCSports.com
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]