The Miller Family owned Meadowbrook Farm for more than two centuries, and with the Winnipsaukee Lake to its side and majestic mountains surrounding the farm, it is one of the most picturesque locations in the region. Concerts became a traditional event for the family to host, and in keeping that tradition, the Meadowbrook U.S. Cellular Pavilion still hosts breathtaking events. The Meadowbrook Musical Arts Centre is now the venue for concerts and exhibitions, while the pavilion acts as a concert and festival venue. On 25 July 2010, a very special exhibition will be held at Meadowbrook.
Auto Racing News
- Stevenson Motorsports Preview: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- Porsche Motorsports Event Notes. Brickyard Grand Prix - PaddockTalk
- 'Back Home Again in Indiana' for Brownsburg-based Wayne Taylor Racing - Motorsport.com
- Tony Stewart hopes to turn season around at the Brickyard 400 - Toronto Sun
- 2014 Chicagoland: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]