Since 1967, off-road enthusiasts have been converging in northern Baja Mexico to partake in the legendary Baja 1000. A race that covers a 1000 miles of rugged terrain from Ensenada to La Paz in the south. For many this weekend in November is the highlight of the off-road racing season and the winner reaches legendary status by crossing the finish line with the fastest time.
Auto Racing News
- Motorsports: A year to remember - ESPN
- NASCAR: Kyle Busch Motorsports responds to Rick Ren lawsuit - NBCSports.com
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last full-time in NASCAR - wtvr.com
- Talking Daytona, Rolex 24 and more with NASCAR's Lesa France Kennedy - SI.com
- Jeff Gordon To F1 With Haas? It's Not That Far-Fetched - Beyond the Flag
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]