Since 1967, off-road enthusiasts have been converging in northern Baja Mexico to partake in the legendary Baja 1000. A race that covers a 1000 miles of rugged terrain from Ensenada to La Paz in the south. For many this weekend in November is the highlight of the off-road racing season and the winner reaches legendary status by crossing the finish line with the fastest time.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 Chicagoland: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- No safety car? - Motorsport.com
- Monday Motorsports: Drought Ends for Bourdais, Todd and Stewart - New York Times
- Auto racing roundup: NASCAR rookie Chase Elliott is tops in Nationwide - Detroit Free Press
- NASCAR: Hard to know what RTA means - Bucks County Courier Times
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]