Not only has driver Michael Andretti won the Toronto Grand Prix seven times, he now owns the Grand Prix Association of Toronto too. Andretti became the new corporate face of the race on Thursday, 15 May 2008. As spokesman for Andretti Green Racing, Andretti announced that the business fully intended to bring the popular race back to Toronto in the near future. However, despite being optimistic about the likelihood of such an event taking place in the future, the Indy Racing League has not confirmed anything yet.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- 2014 Bowmanville: GMS Racing NASCAR Truck Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- Aston Martin festival comes to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Monterey County Herald
- Investors In New Jersey Grand Prix Reneged On Deal Says Ecclestone - Forbes
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]