Auto racing has been getting a lot of flack in recent years for not being terribly environmentally friendly. Now it seems that this facet of sport may potentially have a lot to offer the average man on the street in terms of preserving our fast-degrading environment. Green Racing may ultimately help lessen the environmental impact that cars have on our ozone.
Auto Racing News
- IndyCar News And Notes - April 23, 2014 - PaddockTalk
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- 2014 Barber Park: Ganassi IndyCar Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Richmond Preview - Auto Racing Daily
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Video6to6 Michelin GP 2012 [04:35]