Auto racing has been getting a lot of flack in recent years for not being terribly environmentally friendly. Now it seems that this facet of sport may potentially have a lot to offer the average man on the street in terms of preserving our fast-degrading environment. Green Racing may ultimately help lessen the environmental impact that cars have on our ozone.
Auto Racing News
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team - CNN
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR's Darrell Wallace Jr. blazing the way for minority drivers - SI.com
- Jeff Gordon looks for pass into Chase's final round at Martinsville - AthlonSports.com
- Wurth Group Extends Partnership With Penske's NASCAR Program - Industrial Distribution
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Video6to6 Michelin GP 2012 [04:35]