Auto racing has been getting a lot of flack in recent years for not being terribly environmentally friendly. Now it seems that this facet of sport may potentially have a lot to offer the average man on the street in terms of preserving our fast-degrading environment. Green Racing may ultimately help lessen the environmental impact that cars have on our ozone.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Texas: AJ Foyt backs NASCAR in F1 showdown - crash.net
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
- Gene Haas wants to race to billions with F1 team - KSPR
- Financial troubles dogging F1 before American race - Fresno Bee
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Video6to6 Michelin GP 2012 [04:35]