Mike Skinner has been involved in the world of racing since his first racing event in 1987. NASCAR is in Skinnersâ€™ blood, and over the weekend he proved that he still has the winning magic that he has become known for. And his victory in the Oâ€™Reilly Parts 250, which was held at the Kansas Speedway, was a moment of elation for both Mike Skinner and Randy Moss Motorsport. Randy Moss Motorsport was known as Morgan-Dollar Motorsports, but with the withdrawal of Rob Morgan, Randy Moss stepped in to team up with David Dollar.
Auto Racing News
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- All-electric Formula E racing series debuts this weekend - The Verge
- Washed-out qualifying first Chase twist - ESPN
- Mexican GP returns for Formula One slate in 2015 - Fayetteville Observer
- 2014 Chicagoland: Kyle Larson NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]