Mike Skinner has been involved in the world of racing since his first racing event in 1987. NASCAR is in Skinnersâ€™ blood, and over the weekend he proved that he still has the winning magic that he has become known for. And his victory in the O’Reilly Parts 250, which was held at the Kansas Speedway, was a moment of elation for both Mike Skinner and Randy Moss Motorsport. Randy Moss Motorsport was known as Morgan-Dollar Motorsports, but with the withdrawal of Rob Morgan, Randy Moss stepped in to team up with David Dollar.
Auto Racing News
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Motor sports: Denny Hamlin wins at Martinsville, virtually assures a spot in ... - San Jose Mercury News
- C&R Racing Acquired - Inside Indiana Business (press release)
- Waterford racer, 13, benefiting injured veterans - Detroit Free Press
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]