Sleek, red race cars that zip around hair pin turns. The Italian Grand Prix is a nerve-racking test of speed and endurance at Monza in Lake Como, Italy is truly unrivaled by any other stop on the Formula One trail. The locals call it “la pista magica” — the magic race track. You may opt for a simpler term: awesome.
Auto Racing News
- Gene Haas wants to race to billions with F1 team - KSPR
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- Despite Having No Title Shot, Kyle Larson Has Been the Best Driver in the Chase - Bleacher Report
- Wurth Group Extends Partnership With Penske's NASCAR Program - Industrial Distribution
- Fall-Line Motorsports CTSC COTA Race - PaddockTalk
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]