A group of math and science students recently gathered at Charlotte Motor Speedway to hear a panel of experts, including a real astronaut, explain a number of similarities between auto racing and space travel. Both astronauts and NASCAR or Formula 1 drivers rely on a team of aerodynamic scientists to maximize their speed while complying with safety measures.
Auto Racing News
- 10 Things You Might Have Missed From Last Weekend's Motorsport Action - Car Throttle
- Formula 1 racing back to Las Vegas? - Autoblog (blog)
- Brad Keselowski Win Ends Chase Dreams for Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson - Bleacher Report
- Monday Motorsports: Hamilton and Harvick Score Wins; Márquez Clinches ... - New York Times
- 2014 Talladega: Milka Duno NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoNASA Pro Racing 2011 Round 7 Closing Lap... [05:49]