The past weekend in Columbus, Ohio, was a very exciting one for auto racing enthusiasts. Eight champions were crowned in the various Lucas Oil sportsman categories following the outcome of the highly successful fourth annual JEGS NHRA Northern SPORTSnationals on the weekend of September 20-21, 2008.
Auto Racing News
- Tony Stewart: Retiring 'would take the life out of me' - Detroit Free Press
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- Motorsport/NASCAR - Former champ Stewart has 'closure' - Yahoo Sports
- Gordon wins at Dover in Chase elimination race - Alexandria Town Talk
- Pagenaud and Penske: IndyCar's big shakeup - Motorsport.com
- October 5, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- October 19, 2014
- November 2, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]