The past weekend in Columbus, Ohio, was a very exciting one for auto racing enthusiasts. Eight champions were crowned in the various Lucas Oil sportsman categories following the outcome of the highly successful fourth annual JEGS NHRA Northern SPORTSnationals on the weekend of September 20-21, 2008.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- 2014 Bowmanville: GMS Racing NASCAR Truck Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- Investors In New Jersey Grand Prix Reneged On Deal Says Ecclestone - Forbes
- NASCAR - Camping World Truck - Chevrolet Silverado 250 Preview - News & Observer
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]