Both the Kroger 200 and the Power Stroke Diesel 200 are set to take place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway Park before the end of the month. The Nationwide Seriesâ€™ Kroger 200 is set to take place this Saturday on the 0.686-miletrack. This is something that shouldnâ€™t surprise anybody, as the race has been taking place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway since 1982.
Auto Racing News
- AutoMatters+: Spring Motorsports & Auto Show Previews - Del Mar Times
- No Criminal Charges For Kurt Busch - ESPN
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Speed to make Formula E debut with Andretti - Motorsport.com
- Gateway Motorsports Park keeps popular events, expands its drag racing ... - Belleville News Democrat
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]