Both the Kroger 200 and the Power Stroke Diesel 200 are set to take place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway Park before the end of the month. The Nationwide Seriesâ€™ Kroger 200 is set to take place this Saturday on the 0.686-miletrack. This is something that shouldnâ€™t surprise anybody, as the race has been taking place at the Oâ€™Reilly Raceway since 1982.
Auto Racing News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Sports TV/Radio listings for April 18-19 - Springfield News-Leader
- NASCAR: Matt Kenseth wins pole at Bristol - The News Journal
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- Lightning on wheels: the insane electric racing of Formula E - The Verge
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]