Pakistan has a widely recognized reputation for two things â€“ cricket and hockey. The people of this country are largely poor and signs of this can be seen everywhere â€“ from the rickshaws that clutter the streets to the rustic living conditions that many deal with. Auto racing is certainly something that most Pakistanis have only ever seen on TV. All that may be about to change as fans get ready to enjoy auto racing events in Pakistan.
Auto Racing News
- AutoMatters+: Spring Motorsports & Auto Show Previews - Del Mar Times
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Brad Keselowski: 'Racing is dangerous and always will be' - FOXSports.com
- Racer magazine names Enders-Stevens Racer of the Year - NHRA.com
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into US swing - NBCSports.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoPakistan Clinch T20 Series After Thrilli... [01:51]