Pakistan has a widely recognized reputation for two things â€“ cricket and hockey. The people of this country are largely poor and signs of this can be seen everywhere â€“ from the rickshaws that clutter the streets to the rustic living conditions that many deal with. Auto racing is certainly something that most Pakistanis have only ever seen on TV. All that may be about to change as fans get ready to enjoy auto racing events in Pakistan.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 Indianapolis: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Weekend Race Recap: July 28, 2014 – NASCAR, NHRA, F1 and an Intro to ... - Hot Rod Magazine (blog)
- Monday Motorsports: Jeff Gordon Wins a Fifth Race at Indy - New York Times
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 26/2014 - PaddockTalk
- Mobil 1 Mojo: Kevin Harvick adds new full primary sponsorship for the ... - Business Wire (press release)
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoPakistan Clinch T20 Series After Thrilli... [01:51]