The Goodwood Festival of Speed, set to take place 11-13 July 2008 in the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is considered by many to be the worldâ€™s largest and most diverse tribute to the history of car culture and motor sport, attracting participants and spectators from around the world. Visitors can expect to see everything from 19th century steam carriages through to current Formula One cars.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Motorsports Notebook: Gene Haas takes another unconventional path - Florida Times-Union
- Gene Haas: No reason US-based Formula One team can't succeed - USA TODAY
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 - Sacramento Bee
- NASCAR owner promises US Formula One racing team by 2016 - CultureMap Austin
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]