The Goodwood Festival of Speed, set to take place 11-13 July 2008 in the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is considered by many to be the worldâ€™s largest and most diverse tribute to the history of car culture and motor sport, attracting participants and spectators from around the world. Visitors can expect to see everything from 19th century steam carriages through to current Formula One cars.
Auto Racing News
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- Red Bull Global Rallycross a showcase for compact cars - Los Angeles Times
- Stevenson Motorsports Takes Fourth Place in Texas - PaddockTalk
- Custer, 16, becomes the youngest NASCAR national series race winner - Norwich Bulletin
- Back To School With Mazda Motorsports - PaddockTalk
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]