If you are a PlayStation 3 enthusiast with superior Gran Turismo 5 skills and approximately $2 million lying around in the bank, then Citroen are the people you want to warm up to. Last year, at the Paris Motor Show, crowds went wild as the GT by Citroen concept car was revealed to the world. A car so slick, luxurious and sporty, that what PlayStation fans could only dream about was designed, built and displayed. A virtual vehicle had become reality, and this year Citroen have stepped it up by revealing that this magnificent vehicle was going into production for six vehicles only.
Auto Racing News
- Tony Stewart: Retiring 'would take the life out of me' - Detroit Free Press
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- Gordon wins at Dover in Chase elimination race - Alexandria Town Talk
- Motorsport/NASCAR - Former champ Stewart has 'closure' - Yahoo Sports
- What They're Saying About Petit Le Mans - Racer
- October 5, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- October 19, 2014
- November 2, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMotor Storm [01:04]