If you are a PlayStation 3 enthusiast with superior Gran Turismo 5 skills and approximately $2 million lying around in the bank, then Citroen are the people you want to warm up to. Last year, at the Paris Motor Show, crowds went wild as the GT by Citroen concept car was revealed to the world. A car so slick, luxurious and sporty, that what PlayStation fans could only dream about was designed, built and displayed. A virtual vehicle had become reality, and this year Citroen have stepped it up by revealing that this magnificent vehicle was going into production for six vehicles only.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Gene Haas: No reason US-based Formula One team can't succeed - USA TODAY
- US motor racing takes Easter break, but Formula One set for China - Los Angeles Times
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 - Sacramento Bee
- NASCAR owner promises US Formula One racing team by 2016 - CultureMap Austin
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMotor Storm [01:04]