A number of NHRA POWERade Series world champions were crowned at the official awards ceremony at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City in California earlier this week. The most notable winner was Tony Schumacher who enjoyed his fifth consecutive trip to the stage to pick up his championship trophy.
Auto Racing News
- AutoMatters+: Spring Motorsports & Auto Show Previews - Del Mar Times
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Brad Keselowski: 'Racing is dangerous and always will be' - FOXSports.com
- Racer magazine names Enders-Stevens Racer of the Year - NHRA.com
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into US swing - NBCSports.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]