A number of NHRA POWERade Series world champions were crowned at the official awards ceremony at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City in California earlier this week. The most notable winner was Tony Schumacher who enjoyed his fifth consecutive trip to the stage to pick up his championship trophy.
Auto Racing News
- Woody: IndyCar racing is no NASCAR operation - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Vogue of the speedway: How motorsports improve what we drive - NBCNews.com
- Mug's Guide to the Indianapolis 500 - Adelaide Now
- Motor sports: Jimmie Johnson takes long run at Charlotte Motor Speedway - San Jose Mercury News
- NASCAR: This is the weekend Jimmie Johnson gears up for - Florida Times-Union
- June 9, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]