After decades of largely low-key but utterly important work in the motor racing industry, Rab MacDonald has finally been awarded for his commitment to the sport. Upon being presented with the Jim Clark Memorial Award for 2008, MacDonald was hailed as one of the unsung heroes of motor racing for his complete commitment to the sport.
Auto Racing News
- Brudenell: Is Byron's Erik Jones NASCAR's next Jeff Gordon? - Detroit Free Press
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Around auto racing: Earnhardt Jr. off to solid start, but still seeks all ... - Columbus Dispatch
- Motorsports Rdp - Journal Times
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]