After decades of largely low-key but utterly important work in the motor racing industry, Rab MacDonald has finally been awarded for his commitment to the sport. Upon being presented with the Jim Clark Memorial Award for 2008, MacDonald was hailed as one of the unsung heroes of motor racing for his complete commitment to the sport.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Rallycross ready to roll at Daytona - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- China Racing signs Piquet, Tung for Formula E - Autoblog (blog)
- Rallycross debuts at Daytona International Speedway - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Todd Telford on Marin motor sports: Novato's Stewart grooming drivers for next ... - Marin Independent Journal
- August 23, 2014
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]