After decades of largely low-key but utterly important work in the motor racing industry, Rab MacDonald has finally been awarded for his commitment to the sport. Upon being presented with the Jim Clark Memorial Award for 2008, MacDonald was hailed as one of the unsung heroes of motor racing for his complete commitment to the sport.
Auto Racing News
- Vogue of the speedway: How motorsports improve what we drive - NBCNews.com
- Indy 500 could be better than 2012's epic race - TheNewsTribune.com
- NASCAR: This is the weekend Jimmie Johnson gears up for - Florida Times-Union
- Rosberg takes pole position for Monaco GP - TheNewsTribune.com
- Motorsports - Girl power no longer a novelty at Indy 500 - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- June 9, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]