Every year some of the worldâ€™s greatest drivers gather together to enjoy a relaxing and entertaining bit of racing â€“ the annual Race of Champions event. The race has been described as being â€œlike racing go-karts in your living roomâ€ by Jenson Button (Formula One) and it certainly seems to be an apt description of this enjoyable event.
Auto Racing News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]