Auto racing or motorcar racing has quickly become a very popular sport. From the invention of the car in 1769 the idea of a self-propelled vehicle on four wheels has come a long way. It wasn’t long after the first successful petrol-fueled vehicles were made that the thought occurred to motor car owners to try to race them â€“ mostly to compare efficiency and speed and other factors and to determine which car was best overall. But the fun and excitement of such an event quickly caught on and thus the legacy of auto racing was born.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- NBC Sports Airs Live Coverage of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix Today - Broadway World
- The virus that just won't go away - team orders - Motorsport.com
- NBC Sports to Air Live Coverage of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix, 4/19 - Broadway World
- Motorsports Notebook: Gene Haas takes another unconventional path - Florida Times-Union
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]