Auto racing or motorcar racing has quickly become a very popular sport. From the invention of the car in 1769 the idea of a self-propelled vehicle on four wheels has come a long way. It wasn’t long after the first successful petrol-fueled vehicles were made that the thought occurred to motor car owners to try to race them â€“ mostly to compare efficiency and speed and other factors and to determine which car was best overall. But the fun and excitement of such an event quickly caught on and thus the legacy of auto racing was born.
Auto Racing News
- IndyCar News And Notes - April 23, 2014 - PaddockTalk
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Richmond Preview - Auto Racing Daily
- Is Marcos Ambrose contemplating a return home? - Auto Racing Daily
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]