Auto racing or motorcar racing has quickly become a very popular sport. From the invention of the car in 1769 the idea of a self-propelled vehicle on four wheels has come a long way. It wasn’t long after the first successful petrol-fueled vehicles were made that the thought occurred to motor car owners to try to race them â€“ mostly to compare efficiency and speed and other factors and to determine which car was best overall. But the fun and excitement of such an event quickly caught on and thus the legacy of auto racing was born.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas - NBCSports.com
- Monday Motorsports: Johnson Honored for Sixth Nascar Title - New York Times
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 45/2013 - PaddockTalk
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMLB2k13 My Player Adrian Parrish- Ep.1(T... [06:03]