The Auto Club Raceway, Pomona, was abuzz with excitement as the 2011 NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series got underway. There were some concerns as the weather during the qualifying days was marked by intermittent rain, but it also allowed for teams to enjoy fierce competition in varying weather conditions, leading to much action and excitement. The four day event was enjoyed by both competitors and spectators, providing unexpected results and surprising outcomes that had everyone at the edges of their seats.
Auto Racing News
- Stevenson Motorsports Preview: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- Porsche Motorsports Event Notes. Brickyard Grand Prix - PaddockTalk
- 'Back Home Again in Indiana' for Brownsburg-based Wayne Taylor Racing - Motorsport.com
- Tony Stewart hopes to turn season around at the Brickyard 400 - Toronto Sun
- 2014 Chicagoland: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]