The Auto Club Raceway, Pomona, was abuzz with excitement as the 2011 NHRA/a> Full Throttle Drag Racing Series got underway. There were some concerns as the weather during the qualifying days was marked by intermittent rain, but it also allowed for teams to enjoy fierce competition in varying weather conditions, leading to much action and excitement. The four day event was enjoyed by both competitors and spectators, providing unexpected results and surprising outcomes that had everyone at the edges of their seats.
Auto Racing News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]