Ron Capps and Antron Brown seem to be streaks ahead of the pack at this relatively early stage in the 2009 NHRA Full Throttle Racing Series. Both drivers have dominated their respective fields during the first two events of the season and have also started to build a rather impressive points lead in the Full Throttle standings.
Auto Racing News
- Nelson Piquet, Chris Carrier hope to produce a racing sequel - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- 12 Questions with Nelson Piquet Jr. - USA TODAY
- Daytona International Speedway to get major overhaul - USA TODAY
- NASCAR - Nationwide - Johnsonville Sausage 200 Preview - MiamiHerald.com
- Suzuki to rejoin MotoGP in 2015 - CNN International
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]