When thirteen young drivers showed up to take part in the Indianapolis 500 Rookie Orientation Program on Sunday, officials noted that this was the biggest turn out since 1997. However only a few could make the cut and it remained to be seen just how many drivers would manage to complete all four phases of the program.
Auto Racing News
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR team crew member suspended (again) for substance abuse - Motorsport.com
- Roush Fenway Racing Signs Bubba Wallace - PaddockTalk
- Auto Racing Capsules: Wallace signs with Roush Fenway for Xfinity Series in 2015 - Brownsville Herald
- Top 10 videos of 2014 - Motorsport.com
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]