When thirteen young drivers showed up to take part in the Indianapolis 500 Rookie Orientation Program on Sunday, officials noted that this was the biggest turn out since 1997. However only a few could make the cut and it remained to be seen just how many drivers would manage to complete all four phases of the program.
Auto Racing News
- Conor Daly lands Indianapolis 500 ride - Indianapolis Star
- 2015 Richmond: HScott Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Driving for diversity: The NASCAR racers breaking boundaries - CNN International
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- May 3, 2015
- May 9, 2015
- May 16, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]