When thirteen young drivers showed up to take part in the Indianapolis 500 Rookie Orientation Program on Sunday, officials noted that this was the biggest turn out since 1997. However only a few could make the cut and it remained to be seen just how many drivers would manage to complete all four phases of the program.
Auto Racing News
- Stevenson Motorsports Preview: Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- Brickyard Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR has to be at Indy, but... - Motorsport.com
- Second chances - Montoya returns to the Brickyard - Motorsport.com
- Formula One sending mixed safety messages - The Roar
- July 26, 2014
- July 27, 2014
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]