The Las Vegas Motor Speedway is home to the annual Kobalt Tools 400 that was inaugurated in 1998. The race is held over a distance of four hundred miles, or six hundred and forty kilometers. Kobalt became the main sponsors for 2011. The race was known as the Shelby American from 2008 to 2010 and before that, from 2001 to 2008, it was known as the UAW Daimler Chrysler 400. On Sunday, 6 March 2011, the Kobalt Tools 400 was in full swing, and the biggest smile on the podium belonged to Carl Edwards – this year’s winner.
Auto Racing News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- Repsol And Monlau Present 2015 Scholarship Program - PaddockTalk
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]