New Smyrna Speedway in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, will play host to the FASCAR Late Model Challenge on Saturday 13 September. Auto racing fans can expect plenty of action as competing drivers tackle 100 laps around the half-mile asphalt track. The exciting program includes Modifieds, Super Stock, Sportsman, Mini Stock and Strictly Stock, plus double points for Modifieds.
Auto Racing News
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Fall-Line Motorsports CTSC VIR Race Report - PaddockTalk
- 10 Things You Might Have Missed From Last Weekend's Motorsport Spectacular - Car Throttle
- Fall-Line Motorsports VIR TUSC Race - PaddockTalk
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]