New Smyrna Speedway in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, will play host to the FASCAR Late Model Challenge on Saturday 13 September. Auto racing fans can expect plenty of action as competing drivers tackle 100 laps around the half-mile asphalt track. The exciting program includes Modifieds, Super Stock, Sportsman, Mini Stock and Strictly Stock, plus double points for Modifieds.
Auto Racing News
- AutoMatters+: Spring Motorsports & Auto Show Previews - Del Mar Times
- No Criminal Charges For Kurt Busch - ESPN
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Speed to make Formula E debut with Andretti - Motorsport.com
- Gateway Motorsports Park keeps popular events, expands its drag racing ... - Belleville News Democrat
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]