You might be forgiven for wondering what the Soap Box Derby has to do with auto racing – the “racers” have no engines after all! Yet a race is a race, and since its inception way back in 1933 it’s likely that more than a few of today’s superstar racecar drivers first experienced the thrill of victory by competing in the All-American Soap Box Derby.
Auto Racing News
- Patient Sutil, Hulkenberg, push on in F1 midfield - Motorsport.com
- Regan Smith wins Nationwide race in Michigan - USA TODAY
- Monday Motorsports: Biffle, Hunter-Reay and Force Score Wins - New York Times (blog)
- 24 Hours of Le Mans illustrates the power of brand exposure and marketing smarts - AutoWeek
- RECENT CAR REVIEW - AutoWeek
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]