You might be forgiven for wondering what the Soap Box Derby has to do with auto racing – the “racers” have no engines after all! Yet a race is a race, and since its inception way back in 1933 it’s likely that more than a few of today’s superstar racecar drivers first experienced the thrill of victory by competing in the All-American Soap Box Derby.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- Richard Petty Motorsports Signs Dakoda Armstrong - PaddockTalk
- Brawn admits Formula One return possible after 'sabbatical' - Motorsport.com
- Mobil 1(TM) and Stewart-Haas Racing Extend Partnership - MarketWatch
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]