In 1898, Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat, set the first land speed record at a break-neck speed of 39.24 M.P.H. In October of 1997, Andy Green of Great Britain moved the needle past the 763 M.P.H mark and becoming the first person to break the sound barrier on land. The need for speed has come a long way.
Auto Racing News
- The racing world comes full circle - Motorsport.com
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- Is Marcos Ambrose contemplating a return home? - Auto Racing Daily
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Richmond Preview - Auto Racing Daily
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]