The Lanier National Speedway, located at 5309 Winder Highway in Braselton, Georgia, is to be the venue for SpeedFest 2009. Pro Late Model teams, Super Late Model teams and crowds of fans will gather for the fifth annual SpeedFest at the state-of-the-art facility on 24-25 January. With the closure of the USA International Speedway in Florida, officials from Champion Racing Association (CRA) Super Series and the Georgia Asphalt Series (GAS) needed to find a new home for the event, and Lanier National Speedway fits the bill perfectly.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- Richard Petty Motorsports Signs Dakoda Armstrong - PaddockTalk
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- Auto Racing Hot Topics: NBC hires Rick Allen for NASCAR play-by-play; Can ... - MassLive.com (blog)
- GP2 could match Formula One cars' speed in 2014 - Scalabroni - Motorsport.com
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]