The Lanier National Speedway, located at 5309 Winder Highway in Braselton, Georgia, is to be the venue for SpeedFest 2009. Pro Late Model teams, Super Late Model teams and crowds of fans will gather for the fifth annual SpeedFest at the state-of-the-art facility on 24-25 January. With the closure of the USA International Speedway in Florida, officials from Champion Racing Association (CRA) Super Series and the Georgia Asphalt Series (GAS) needed to find a new home for the event, and Lanier National Speedway fits the bill perfectly.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Gene Haas: No reason US-based Formula One team can't succeed - USA TODAY
- US motor racing takes Easter break, but Formula One set for China - Los Angeles Times
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 - Sacramento Bee
- NASCAR owner promises US Formula One racing team by 2016 - CultureMap Austin
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]