The 2008 Federated Auto Parts Wayne County Speedway will commence in Orrville, Ohio on Monday night, June 23. Auto racing fans in that part of the country are no doubt getting geared up to enjoy some fantastic racing. The first event on this yearâ€™s calendar is the Pete Jacobs Memorial race. This will be the 13th annual Pete Jacobs Memorial race and the race, which will be hosted on the 3/8 mile dirt oval at Wayne County Speedway, will form part of the 26th Annual UNOH Ohio Sprint Speedweek.
Auto Racing News
- 2015 Atlanta: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Happy 75th birthday to legendary racer Mario Andretti! - FOXSports.com
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- 2015 Atlanta: Landon Cassill NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoWorld of Outlaws Speedweeks Compilation ... [04:59]