Finding more fuel efficient modes of transport has been at the top of the priority list for most manufacturers, who have been designing and building electric vehicles, and discovering new ways to power cars, so that their design is environmentally friendly. But it is not only cars that have seen innovative technology come their way, as electric superbikes have also been strutting their stuff on the racetrack. However, gasoline powered superbikes have never come up against electric superbikes and, as the latest electric superbike is too heavy to compete against other electric superbikes, it will be making history next year.
Auto Racing News
- IndyCar CEO Mark Miles wary about possible return to Brazil - USA TODAY
- Williams welcomes Alpinestars as New Supplier of Technical Race Apparel - TheSportsCampus.com
- SHR eager to put 2014 in the rearview - ESPN
- Throwback Thursday: MOMO Ferrari Won Daytona, Sebring in 1998 - Racer
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 1/2015 - PaddockTalk
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoC Superbike, WERA West, Feb. 2013, Las V... [13:35]