Finding more fuel efficient modes of transport has been at the top of the priority list for most manufacturers, who have been designing and building electric vehicles, and discovering new ways to power cars, so that their design is environmentally friendly. But it is not only cars that have seen innovative technology come their way, as electric superbikes have also been strutting their stuff on the racetrack. However, gasoline powered superbikes have never come up against electric superbikes and, as the latest electric superbike is too heavy to compete against other electric superbikes, it will be making history next year.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - Washington Post
- Red Bull Global Rallycross ready to roll at Daytona - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- China Racing signs Piquet, Tung for Formula E - Autoblog (blog)
- Todd Telford on Marin motor sports: Novato's Stewart grooming drivers for next ... - Marin Independent Journal
- August 23, 2014
- August 31, 2014
- September 14, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoC Superbike, WERA West, Feb. 2013, Las V... [13:35]