The majority shares of V8 Supercars Australia Auto Racing Championship will now be controlled by Archer Capital, and the series is valued at an estimated $316 million. Archer Capital is based in Sydney and funds Australian Motor Racing Partners Pty Limited. The organization will now own sixty percent of the series. The remaining forty percent of the V8 Supercars will be retained by the management holding and teams. Even though Archer Capital has taken on some debt in taking over the series, Andrew Gray, Director of the Australian Motor Racing Partners, expressed his optimism in regard to the takeover.
Auto Racing News
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- Texas draws disparate motor sports fans to NASCAR, Formula One races - Toronto Star
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain - NBCSports.com
- Prince Harry and David Cameron congratulate Hamilton on F1 title - NBCSports.com
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoWorld's Greatest Drag Race 2! [05:17]