What do you do when you have lost your life partner, you are close to or just over sixty, you have too much life left in you to sit around and you need to find a hobby? You buy a Ford Thunderbird of course! Or at least that is exactly what a group of ladies did in South Valley, USA. A chance meeting of two widowed women at a traffic light, both driving Ford Thunderbirds, sparked an idea that began to grow as more ladies joined. The only requirement to join the group and hit the road is to own a Thunderbird.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 - Modesto Bee
- Motorsports Notebook: Gene Haas takes another unconventional path - Florida Times-Union
- NBC Sports to Air Live Coverage of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix, 4/19 - Broadway World
- Top 10 NASCAR television analysts - Yahoo Sports
- Starting line / This week's auto racing - Buffalo News
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]