What do you do when you have lost your life partner, you are close to or just over sixty, you have too much life left in you to sit around and you need to find a hobby? You buy a Ford Thunderbird of course! Or at least that is exactly what a group of ladies did in South Valley, USA. A chance meeting of two widowed women at a traffic light, both driving Ford Thunderbirds, sparked an idea that began to grow as more ladies joined. The only requirement to join the group and hit the road is to own a Thunderbird.
Auto Racing News
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - Washington Post
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- ZF Motorsports Petit Le Mans Newsletter - PaddockTalk
- Powerful in Pink: Danica Patrick promotes breast cancer awareness - Motorsport.com
- Tony Stewart: Retiring 'would take the life out of me' - Detroit Free Press
- October 5, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- October 19, 2014
- November 2, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]