A1 Team Malaysia got off to a flying start at this yearâ€™s A1 GP World Cup of Motorsport season, with driver Fairuz Fauzy putting in a swimmingly good performance and taking home the victory in the Sprint race on the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands on October 6. Fauzy also finished second in the feature race, making his overall performance a really good one despite torrential rainfall during the course of the race.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- NASCAR speeds into Las Vegas for Champion's Week - Motorsport.com
- Mrk1 Consulting to support NHRA worldwide network - Motorsport.com
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- Reminder: Russ Catlin Awards Deadline December 6 - PaddockTalk
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]